New TOMRA 5B sorting machine a bestseller!
The new TOMRA 5B optical sorting machine has been very well received in the market, which of course makes us happy.
One of our customers, who has recently been using two of these new machines,
has now ordered four more machines!
- LEDs – three times more light, less shadowing, less calibration
- Detects the smallest defects from 1x1 mm
- Detection of the finest colour deviation
- Optional two 4K colour ground cameras to check the product from below
- Smart View: Belt damage and shadows are hidden
- Multi-angle horizontal all-round view - TOP cameras.
- Approximately 360° all-round view cameras if ground camera option is selected.
- Intuitive user interface: "TOMRA ACT" Simple graphic setting and operation
Advantages of the EDHEG version:
- All surfaces are sloping - dirt is always washed away - no water remains, which leads to limescale deposits, etc.
- Protective hoses (here blue) are no longer corrugated, but smooth in dairy design.
- Screw connections for hoses of the cables are made of stainless steel (no plastic or chrome-plated brass, etc.)
- No cable ducts where product is left lying. All cables are built into the frame, but are accessible via inspection and maintenance openings.
- Additional intervention protection, i.e. additional security components to prevent foreign bodies from getting into the machine and even better accident protection. Easy to open - (machine stops).
- Control cabinets and all doors also at an angle and sealed with endless seals, so that a gap can no longer arise due to shrinkage of the seal.
- Control cabinets and all doors with sealing right at the edge, which means that it is no longer possible for product or dirt to be flushed under the door edges when cleaning.